Original Storyteller Fantasy Freescape
using unique wet and dry felting methods
Space for all classes is limited and they can fill up fast. There will be a waiting list and possibly an extra class added if necessary. Materials fees for each class are listed and are due upon the start of the class. You may choose to bring and use your own materials. Private classes are available.
Please contact Phaedra @thephoenixgift.com directly for any questions, difficulties during registration or anything I may have forgotten to cover!
Policies (or the not so small you can't read it print) – please read:
1. Spaces are limited to ensure optimal instruction time. Please pay for your chosen class at the time of registration to secure your spot in the workshop. If no payment has been received or arrangements made 3 days prior to the first class, you may forfeit your space. Cancellations will be accepted up to one week prior to class. After that you can be refunded only if your slot in class can be filled . Payment can be made by mail or paypal with any credit card.
2. There is a minimum number (3) of students required for the workshops. Pre-registration is strongly advised. Sometimes classes fill and have waiting lists, so don’t delay if there is a class you want to take.
3. No refunds or credits will be given for late cancellations (48hrs or less) or no-shows on the first day of the workshop.
4. A half-price refund will be made via Paypal, up to 3 days before the first workshop date or every effort will be made to offer any available make-up days/dates where necessary or credit toward a private workshop.
5. Unless otherwise noted, instruction fees do not include materials. You may be required to purchase or bring some minor materials. I may be able to help with sources or have materials directly at the workshop. Most materials are provided for each workshop and are priced separately from instruction.
6. If pre-work or homework is needed for a class, please make every effort to have it completed! Class time is based on certain assumptions that student are ready to process from a certain point of homework sometimes! If you need extra help, please ask, (very flexible!)
7. I suggest a bag lunch for classes that run through noon, something non-sticky is always recommended!